Jacopo,

Thank you! This will surely help others to be able to produce release
packages in a uniform and consistent way.

It seems that you forgot to mention that prior to step 4 some kind of
clean-up needs to be done, namely:

   - perform a ./ant clean-all to remove built jar files in every
   component,  and cach, log and data files in the runtime folder;
   - perform a clean-up to remove all hidden files in .svn folders
   everywhere.

The above two steps will ensure that the package is as clean and as compact
as possible.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*