Thanks Pierre for the details, in that way I totally agree in creating the branch !

+1

Gil

Le 19/12/2014 13:31, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Hi Mridul,

Please be aware that creating a new branch is not the same as making a
release from that branch available to the public.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Mridul Pathak <