Yes I know that Shara thanks, if I get enough time I will re-create with Giffy,
I was hoping Ron could ;)

Jacques

Le 08/01/2015 09:55, Sharan-F a écrit :
Hi Jacques

I think that if we already have an internal dedicated tool that we can use
for diagrams etc then it would be good to use it.

The issue that we had (and still have) is that some of the diagrams were
made using software that we dont have access to anymore so cant update them.
We didnt know about the internal tool and as a result  Ron suggested some
possible open source tools we could use and updated a diagram using one of
them.

I will update the documentation roadmap to say that we recommend using the
internal tool.

Thanks
Sharan