Hi Pierre,

A quick note on the pros mentioned by you: integrating BIRT to the RDBMS is
optional. You can do that or call the APIs of the entity engine and in fact
this is how reports are currently implemented (it's called scripted data
set source in BIRT). You can also fully integrate with the framework
(uiLabels, java source code, services API, you name it).

Taher Alkhateeb