Adam,

JIRA offers quite some flexibility with respect to defining status field
values (see:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA063/Defining+Status+Field+Values)
and workflow schemes (
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA063/Configuring+workflow+schemes
)

It might be so that what we have got is limited, e.g. just the default re
status field (values
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA063/What+is+an+Issue#WhatisanIssue-Status
)

I remember Jacques and I having discussed potential changes (status and
workflow) in the past and what the process would of having that
implemented. If I remember well, there are some options available to
projects. But such questions about extensions should best be directed at
INFRA.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*