I thought a grid is rendered as a <table> element, I was not aware that it is rendered as a <form> element.

Grids do not support including screens. That feature was suggested before, and it would be a nice one to have. Actually, it would be nice if grid and form widgets worked more like the screen widget - with sections that can be controlled by conditional elements.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com