Thanks Gil,

That's also my opinions, because this component is technical. I even wonder if it should not be part of the framework; though that would be against the work done by the new framework proposition team at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/A+New+Application+Framework+Design

On the other hand, thinking more about specialpurpose components, I wonder if
components like
    ebay
    ebaystore
    googlebase
    googlecheckout
    passport
    next comming magento component
    [you name it...]
should not be maintained apart of the ASF repo but documented in our wiki.

If we keep such components in OFBiz, one thing we could maybe do is creating sub-folders, for instance under ecommerce for the components above, or another ecomcomplements component to put them. We begin to have much of them in an unstructured way...

Jacques