Hi All

Just to let you know that I've volunteered to help out on the Apache booth
at FOSDEM so will be there. I think that Pierre, Heidi and Eric have
mentioned that they are planning to come too (so we can have a mini meetup).

I'm planning to bring a laptop and have a demo version of OFBiz running to
show people. I'm not sure if we can get some OFBiz marketing material (eg
stickers, badges etc) to give away… (so any ideas and possible funding for
this is very welcome !)

If anyone wants to submit a talk / presentation or discussion then please
feel free.

Thanks
Sharan