It can also output HTML files fully annotated for CSS styling.

It also can create reports using JasperReport.

It can read CSV (with and without headers) and Excel files.

It can be extended by plug-ins to read anything that you can parse into row and columns
Webservice and SQL connections are possible sources for data.

Ron