From: Jacques Le Roux [mailto:jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com]
Sent: 02 June 2016 8:38 AM
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Question on multiple starting ofbiz

OOTB, because of the admin port I don't know of any ways to start OFBiz
multiple time.

The both option only allows to start the POS and the rest, but for the same
reason only one time.

It could be that this was introduced for external projects, then please chime
in...

Jacques

Le 02/06/2016 à 08:34, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
> Hello Folks,
>

> My question is the following: is OFBiz allowed to start multiple times
> from the main method (difference tenants, different offset ports, whatever.)?
>

> The reason I ask is because the startup logic in OFBiz is made more
> complex because it assumes multiple starts. For example:
>
> -          Checking if a classloader is set or not
>
> -          Applying locks on StartupLoaders to prevent multiple threads from
> altering them
>

> Is this code unnecessary? Should I assume that OFBiz never calls the
> startup sequence more than once?
>

> Regards,
>

> Taher Alkhateeb

To report this email as spam, please send the original message, complete with
headers to s...@websense.com

This email is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged
information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute,
disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error,
please delete it and notify the sender.

Stannah Lift Holdings Ltd registered No. 686996, Stannah Management Services
Ltd registered No. 2483693, Stannah Lift Services Ltd registered No. 1189799,
Stannah Microlifts Ltd registered No. 964804, Stannah Lifts Ltd registered No.
1189836, Stannah Stairlifts Ltd registered No. 1401451.

All registered offices at Watt Close, East Portway, Andover, Hampshire, SP10
3SD, England.

All Registered in England and Wales.