Hi Amardeep,

What you have recommended is looking good to me i.e. pagination target URL
should be independent of page URL and it should be added on form using
paginate-target attribute of form widget.

The approach you are planning to take is also looking good to me i.e. to
create on parent ticket and add a child ticket for each of component to
check and fix.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems