Rahul,

Thanks for detailed proposal, I gone thru all the details. No changes in
the current auth system, and achieving token based authentication looks a
good idea to me.

Agree on all the details provided and will try to participate in the
reviewing the design/implementation.

+1.

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com