Hi Pierre

I must have misunderstood your request and thought you meant for me to close the one with number you referenced.

As we don't currently have any guidelines around using Jira, you are very welcome to create some then share them with the community to for discussion to see if they want to accept them.

Also to say someone is not decent is actually a personal insult (it shows a lack of respect of someone). This is the second time you've used it in relation to me. I've not mentioned it before because I know that your native language is not English. So in future please refrain from using such phrases on any of our mailing lists.

Thanks
Sharan