Hi Pierre,

By the way if you don't want to / cannot copy the .gradle folder then I'm
afraid you have to build a new jar yourself because the generated Jar
contains the absolute Class-Path entries for all other jars required. If
you want to put them in a different folder then you have to regenerate the
Jar with the correct classpath entries (or alternatively include them in
your -cp arguments). It's a few lines of code in Gradle but you should be
familiar with configurations and iterations and some closure logic. So I
think your safest bet is to just copy the .gradle folder to your production
environment.

With that being said, I find the requirements for your production
environment quite draconian! I haven't seen anything like that before. I
can spin off a droplet in DigitalOcean for 10$ a month that can do pretty
much everything I need. If you're not stuck with them I think it would be a
good idea to consider other vendors.

Regrads,

Taher Alkhateeb