Hi Jacques,

This is one area where the discussion on the plugin system becomes
important (currently being discussed in another thread). Therefore, I
highly recommend we take a decision on the plugin system proposal to make
such decisions easier, not only for webhelp but other components as well.

The best option to me is to have the webhelp as a plugin where development
happens in /plugins. Whenever any component reaches enough stability,
features and user-base, then we can later upgrade it from a plugin to a
core component.

However, this option requires first approving the plugin system proposal as
I mentioned.

Taher Alkhateeb