Steve is a great tool for various kinds of votes, not only community wide
votes (open to everyone) like the vote on the logo, but also in OFBiz PMC
private votes like onboarding contributors in the realms of the privileged.
It provides functions for both open and controlled circulation.

As a participant in the STeVe project I love to see more usage than just
once a year (re the annual ASF Member meet), as that would provide much
more feedback regarding UX and development can be spread more across the
year than just in the imminent period before the annual ASF Meet.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services