Huho, I was too fast on this. Currently the Gradle "ofbizSecure" tasks depends
on the notsoserial-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

So this would need more work and w/o answers from them I suspect they will not
publish the jar.

Now it's a serious security but not OOTB. So I see 2 possibilities.

1. Ask the ASF for a derogation (after all it's a Java issue not an OFBiz one)
2. Do what I said before AND change the Gradle "ofbizSecure" tasks

Opinions?

Yes I see no problems with that. I just need to add directions for users
before. I'll then remove the jars... very soon...

Jacques