Le 13/09/2016 à 11:34, Scott Gray a écrit :
I don't want to remove existing ones (easy done in one shoot with a S/R
regexp) because it would remove the precious svn annotations (when you want
to look for reasons in the past)

Hi Jacques,

What are these precious svn annotations used for?  Maybe I'm out of the
loop since I use git-svn which let's me search history a million different
ways, but I'm interested to know why the annotations would be problematic
for bulk S/R operations.

Thanks
Scott
Hi Scott,

Sometimes I try to understand why and when a line has been committed this is
mostly when the annotations are useful to me.
Also sometimes simply to find a revision number.

HTH