If we create the META-INF file, we can delete all below code from
build.gradle

// ========== hidden support tasks ==========

/* without executing this task, a test would fail that is named
 *
org.apache.ofbiz.base.util.test.UtilObjectTests.testGetObjectFromFactory()
 *
 * The test fails because it requires defining a service provider, read
more below.
 *
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/technotes/guides/jar/jar.html#Service_Provider
 */
task createBaseTestServiceProviderJar << {
    ant.jar(destfile: "${rootDir}/build/libs/ofbiz-base-test.jar") {
        service(type:
'org.apache.ofbiz.base.util.test.UtilObjectTests$TestFactoryIntf') {
            provider(classname:
'org.apache.ofbiz.base.util.test.UtilObjectTests$FirstTestFactory')
            provider(classname:
'org.apache.ofbiz.base.util.test.UtilObjectTests$SecondTestFactory')
        }
    }
}
classes.dependsOn createBaseTestServiceProviderJar

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 9:31 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com