OK forget it for now. I just realised that ecomseo starts with R15.
So you can still get to it in trunk demo using https://ofbiz-vm.apache.org:8443/ecomseo but it will available to users from official site main page only when we will roll out R16

But mmm, I vaguely remember having proposed to rotate our demos. Since we will
not publish R16 before at least some months, could we not?

1. drop R12.04 (no longer supported anyway)
2. Rename related title in site main page from
   12.04 Release Branch Demo (old)
   R15 Pending Branch Demo (unstable)
3. And replace R12.04 by R15

Opinions?

Jacques

After 3 day, I consider this a lazy consensus since nobody chimed in and will
change accordingly tomorrow

Jacques

Hi,

Maybe you don't know about or did not try it, but we have ecomseo a clone of
the ecommerce component tailored for SEO

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Search+Engine+Optimisation,+SEO+in+ecommerce

I propose to use it as the default ecommerce demo. This mostly to somehow
battle test it, even if I know it works well.

As it's based on ecommerce, users should not experience a big changes, apart
the changed URLs

What do you think?

Jacques