+1, the only one reason to don't update a extern lib is le testIntegration failure

Nicolas

Le 22/09/2016 à 06:42, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
+1 always to update to stable new releases

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 2:22 AM, Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
wrote:

Hi everyone,

Apache POI 3.15 is released, we are currently using 3.14.

Should we do an update?

I'd create a Jira and do this work.

What do you think?

Regards,