After reading this page and what it tells about "/only bundled bits matter."/ I
trust we can remove all the lines which concern *.jar files

Then it will easier to think about the other bits and we will need to keep
lines like

framework/images/webapp/images/date/timezones/*
framework/resources/fonts/NotoSans/*

If no lines remain for a specific license then the license text itself can be
removed.

Using these simple rules will help to greatly reduce OFBiz LICENSE files

I'm yet unsure about the NOTICE files

HTH

Jacques