Hello Taher,

It's easy to merge color thanks to less files.

Structurally, it's the same theme, only seed data is different to include less file that contain color definition. There is not 4 themes but 1 theme and 4 colours.

Actually, the colours less file need to be improved (already done on customer site) but it's not really difficult.

Julien.