You can simply try to use override to override the default behavior of
auto-attribute. For example; if you are working on PartyContanctMech and
you want partyId and contactMechId should return custom error message if
empty. Then use the following practice to do that;

<auto-attributes include="pk" mode="IN" optional="false"/>
<override name="partyId" optional="false">
         <fail-message message="party id is required field." />

Override tag intended to override the default behavior set in the
auto-attributes. Simply using it suggested and implemented at service
defintion level.

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Devanshu Vyas <>