For demos, I will ASAP use R16.11 as stable and R13.07 as old

Jacques

Le 28/11/2016 à 08:28, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
A few seconds ago, in rev. 1771686, I have updated the website Download
page with the links/info about the new release: please review them and test
the links.
However it would be nice to expand some of the details in the website:
* add one more descriptive sentence to the new release paragraph in the
Download page; remembering Adrian there would be nice
* add a new news entry in the News section in the website lading page

Thanks in advance for your help.