Le 14/12/2016 à 07:32, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 7:57 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

Just as a note I find very useful to run these tools in Eclipse (the
FindBug plugin for instance is conveniently integrated). But I rarely find
the time to work on the reported issues :/

Jacques

Thank you Jacques. Of course leveraging any similar IDE plugin will serve
the same purpose, there are plenty of options!
I use IntelliJ and it has a very good integrated code inspection tool
(which analyzes everything) but it is not a viable option when used to bulk
process all the files in OFBiz in one shot: it takes hours.

Jacopo

This is weird, FindBug in Eclipse takes only 3 mins to run. It currently finds
289 bugs.