Hi,

I looked closely and I do not understand how the deleteWorkEffort service can work. Especially when a Workeffort has an established relationship with a RuntimeData. If someone has some clues I'm interested!

Also CustRequestWorkEffort is missing in deleteWorkEffort, please confirm if
you can.

Besides (minor) ApplicationSandbox is maybe missing in the implementation of
deleteWorkEffort.
There is indeed a workeffortId in ApplicationSandbox.
So ApplicationSandbox is indirectly linked to Workeffort by RuntimeData.
But it can anyway be deleted by a simple delete-by-and (or alike), so not a
problem for deleteWorkEffort, though this case could be handled there also.