Hi All,

This discussion already happened at OFBIZ-9182, but only between Taher, Nicolas
and I.

The question is simple, below reflects it, and the subject summarises it.

So what are your thoughts and opinions?

Also when answering I guess we can remove '(was Re: Proposal to create a separate svn repository for the OFBiz official plugins)' from the subject (I was just "lazy" here)

Thanks

Sincerely I hardly see the benefit, but I see the disadvantages when I remember what happened with R13.07. I mean how and by who will be maintained the OOTB plugins?

I think this should be more discussed, and maybe voted, here

Jacques