From: Sharan Foga [mailto:sha...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 4:30 PM
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Welcome Swapnil Shah as a New Committer!

The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil Shah to become a new committer and are
happy to announce that he has accepted.

Swapnil has been involved in OFBiz for a few years and has been active on
both the development and user mailing lists responding to some quite
technical functional questions.

Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:

- He has very good functional knowledge about OFBiz and this is a valuable
skill that is useful to developers and users
- He is polite, positive, friendly and collaborative when dealing the
community discussions on the mailings lists or Jira
- He has raised Jiras, performed testing on patches and new other
functionality
- The PMC would like to see a wide range of people from the community
(developers and non-developers) recognised for their contributions to the
project.

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Swapnil.

Thanks
Sharan