Good news, congrats Deepak !

Julien.

On 24/02/2017 14:08, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
The OFBiz PMC has invited Deepak Dixit to become a new member of the committee; and the committee members are happy to announce that he has accepted.

Deepak has been involved in OFBiz for a long time now, and is a respected committer for 2 years.

We are sure Deepak will help us to take good decisions in favour of a bright future for OFBiz!

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Deepak.

Thanks

Jacques
PS: Deepak, I let you change your status on the wiki PMC page :)