Thanks Wei,

Please All, refer to OFBIZ-9230 to see how I temporarily handled the issue.

I also agree that using GenericEntityException is better than just a permissive
Exception

But I believe we should rather fix the underlying issue I reported there. So I was hesitant to agree with Wei though it's maybe a better way to get to really fix the issue because it shows it at the UI level and non only in logs.

Jacques