Thanks Taher,

IMO if we do that we should document clearly how to do it, before dropping and
cleaning the multi-tenancy feature.

Of course solving the 2 issues reported in OFBIZ-9230 (checkRhsType and getSystemPropertyValue) should be tried before. I'll not create Jiras for that before we get to a consensus

Jacques