I did not say it the same dependencies graph. Anyway I'll also not continue on
this, please do as you like and we will see then.

If you look at the links (and subtasks) I provided, it's a "bit" more than moving few XML files, notably OFBIZ-9241. And with these links we have no completeness guarantee.

The graph at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Component+and+Component+Set+Dependencies could help on where to move seed and demo data from ecommerce.

Looking forward :)

Jacques