Too early and too messy to worry about it at the moment. The plugins
require a lot of refactoring work and some plugins need to be deleted
altogether (ebaystore, ebay, etc ..). Just run ./gradlew javadoc and
observe how many problems are there.

To have any real value of JavaDocs, we need to cleanup the docs in the
first place. Most of the JavaDocs in our java code base are either a)
non-existent or b) poorly formatted for javadoc output. I for one never use
any javadocs to investigate the code base because I know right now it's not
very reliable and you have to dig through the code to get a real
understanding.