Hello All,

I was trying to load test OFBiz with huge numbers of order creation and
fulfilment. During test, I found a deadlock on InventoryItem enttiy.
Current system, invoke 'UpdateInventoryItemFromDetail' service to update
InventoryItem QOH total and ATP total record. There is an Eca rule on
create/update of InventoryItemDetail entity record which triggers service
'UpdateInventoryItemFromDetail'. So, with heavy load, InventoryItem record
get lock and create deadlock condition.

I know that most of you are already aware with this issue. Please let me
know if someone worked on it and have any idea to avoid this type of
deadlock.

--
Thanks & Regards
---