It's with a great pleasure that can be announce : common-theme is operational !

Sure all isn't supported, but now

can by theme surcharge :

 * widget properties
 * ftl template macro
 * common screen

The maximum of image, js, ftl was moved from common to common-theme, implement a new object ModelTheme to offer the access to theme properties directly form context and I currently detect no regression. For a first step, I think it's a good step ^^

So if you want to play with it, it's the time !

Cheers,

Nicolas