+1 for using 'expire' service for all the possible places.

IMO, In ERP systems, we should not delete any information/data. Because
data is the real asset for the any organization. Helping in taking the
business decision.

Thanks, Jacques and Deepak for sharing this.

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane
www.hotwaxsystems.com
www.hotwax.co