Hi all,

hence there where no objections since my last mail
I will proceed with building the RC for the 2.0.6 release.

Kind Regards,
Michael

 
> On 22 Jan 2016, at 07:36, Bolz, Michael <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> For Apache Olingo V2 we have fixed several issues since release 2.0.5 
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314520&version=12329640
>  
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314520&version=12329640>).
> Hence I suggest we create next maintenance/bugfix release version 2.0.6.
> 
> Because of the fact that last commit was seven days ago (see [1]) and that it 
> will be a “maintenance/micro” release I would create RC01 the next days and 
> afterwards start the vote.
> If all works well the release can be done next week Monday/Tuesday.
> 
> If there are no objections [LAZY CONSENSUS] I will volunteer as release 
> manager and proceed with above listed timeline.
> 
> Kind regards,
> Michael
> 
> [1]: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=olingo-odata2.git 
> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=olingo-odata2.git>

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature

Reply via email to