Team,

We are upgrading from Olingo 4.2 to Olingo 4.4 and ran into an unexpected
change of behavior of the library.

Here is the URL of the API

Get /odatav4/school-service/Students?$filter=teachers eq ‘smith,john,mary’

Teachers is of String collection type, we use comma as delimiter and pass in
the expression as one String, it uses to work fine in 4.2, but in 4.4, we got
the “Collection not allowed.” error. By looking at the source code of 4.4.0, it
is due to the new method in ExpressionParser. checkNoCollection

Can you please suggest what is the correct format of filter we need to pass in
then?

thx

Erming Tuo
PTO 03/18-04/03
LMS software Development Architect
SAP SuccessFactors | 2000 Edmund Halley, Reston, VA
US +1 703-678-0615

[cid:E0BBB916-1B85-490F-B852-EA52F290EC0D]

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise
confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are
hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly
prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal.
Thank you for your cooperation.