Hi,

This VOTE has PASSED with the following tallies:

+1

Chris Mattmann

Tom Barber

Sean Kelly

Lewis John McGibbney

I’ll push it out, ahead of Tom spinning a 1.2.2.

Thanks for VOTE’ing!

Cheers,

Chris

From: Chris Mattmann <mattm...@apache.org>
Date: Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 9:53 AM
To: <dev@oodt.apache.org>
Subject: [VOTE] Apache OODT 1.2.1 release candidate #1

Hi Folks,

I have posted a 1st release candidate for the Apache OODT 1.2.1 release. The

source code is at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/oodt/

For more detailed information, see the included CHANGES.txt file for details on

release contents and latest changes. The release was made using the OODT

release process, documented on the Wiki here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OODT/Release+Process

The release was made from the OODT 1.2 tag at:

https://github.com/apache/oodt/tree/1.2.1/

A staged Maven repository is available at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheoodt-1015/

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache OODT 1.2.1. The vote is

open for at least the next 72 hours.

Only votes from OODT PMC are binding, but folks are welcome to check the

release candidate and voice their approval or disapproval. The vote passes

if at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache OODT 1.2.1

[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Thanks!

Chris

P.S. Here is my +1.