GitHub user lewismc opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/oodt/pull/56

    OODT-972 Add filemgr.server and filemgr.client configuration keys to Radix
filemgr.properties

    Trivial patch to address https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OODT-972
    I am still working through deployment of a new SDS so please do not merge
this yet.
    I will most likely also provide a wiki entry on XML-RPC --> AvroRPC upgrade
alongside this issue as well so bare with me folks.

    $ git pull https://github.com/lewismc/oodt OODT-972

    https://github.com/apache/oodt/pull/56.patch

    This closes #56

----
commit 73e8e853d88e9b3fcb34a5d8f3b7f1c4aeba10ac
Author: Lewis John McGibbney <lewis.mcgibbney@...>
Date:   2018-02-23T05:28:29Z

    OODT-972 Add filemgr.server and filemgr.client configuration keys to Radix
filemgr.properties

----

---