From: BW <w...@apache.org>
Date: Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 10:56 AM
To: <dev@oodt.apache.org>
Subject: Re: OODT start

Ok. I had lower case.  Should of been "../Contents/Home"

Now though File/Resource/Workflow managers fail to start.  Nothing in browser.

On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 10:27 AM, BW <w...@apache.org> wrote:

After mvn install:

"

./bin/oodt start

Neither the JAVA_HOME nor the JRE_HOME environment variable is defined

At least one of these environment variable is needed to run this program

Webbs-MacBook-Pro-2:bin bw$ echo $JAVA_HOME

/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0.40.jdk/contents/home "

Any ideas, anybody?

Thanks. -BW