While we should definitely eventually address the failures Attila saw with
Hadoop 2.6.0; I think the minimum for an Oozie 4.3.0 release should be to
have no test failures with Hadoop 2.4.0 (the default).  We tend to have a
lot of flakey tests that we ignore during development, and this might be a
good impetus to force ourselves to fix them.

- Robert