I was talking to Andras about this earlier.  He's planning on filing an
INFRA JIRA.  This happens every so often.  They're usually pretty quick
about bringing it up once I file the JIRA.  Though you'd think they'd have
monitoring on that sort of thing....

The problem is that the job is tied to the H1 machine because it stores
some data there IIRC.  It might be good to investigate other ways to store
the data so we don't have to tie it to a specific machine.  Maybe in a git
repo or something?

- Robert