Update:
- bin/mkdistro.sh fails because there are test failures.
[ERROR] Failures:

[ERROR]
TestCoordActionsKillXCommand.testActionKillCommandActionNumbers:96
expected:<RUNNING> but was:<RUNNINGWITHERROR>

[ERROR] Errors:

[ERROR]
TestJavaActionExecutor.testCredentialsSkip:1006->_testCredentialsSkip:1106
? ActionExecutor

[ERROR]   TestJMSAccessorService.testConnectionRetryExceptionListener:211 ?
InstanceAlreadyExists

- if I run the tests separately, they pass. Looking at the latest precommit
builds (https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-OOZIE-Build), it turns out
that a lot of tests had to be re-executed to get a +1 for the TESTS part.
Problem is that the Oozie tests have impact on each other, and it looks
like the execution order matters too.
- uploaded work in progress (SNAPSHOT)  artifacts here:
http://people.apache.org/~asasvari/oozie-5.0.0-beta1-SNAPSHOT/
- I plan to update the "How To Release" page as it contains some errors
(e.g sftp shall be used to upload artifacts)
- agreed with Artem that OOZIE-2231 will slip to 5.0.0

Regards,
- Attila

Attila Sasvari
Software Engineer