Thanks everyone for the testing and votes!
Based on our wiki page, the usual timeframe for the vote is 72 hours.
I've announced this vote longer so it includes a weekend as many of the
votes for earlier RCs came in on weekends.
I don't have the time to finish the release today and the vote ends on
Monday anyways, so I think I'll wait until the deadline before announcing
the result.

I'll make the vote period shorter next time.
Thanks,
gp

--
Peter Cseh