On 08/06/2018 23:58, Mark Struberg wrote:
Good afternoon!

I'd like to call a vote on releasing OpenJPA-3.0.0.

The target of the 3.x line of OpenJPA is JPA-2.1/2.2.
We raised the minimum Java version to Java8 and implemented quite a few
JPA-2.1/2.2 features.

Of course we are not yet fully finished, but it's already pretty far and I'd
like to get something to the street to try out.
This release also contains fixes to support Java9 and beyond.

The full release note can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310351&version=12338127

The staging repo is
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenjpa-1004/

The source zip is in
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenjpa-1004/org/apache/openjpa/apache-openjpa/3.0.0/
sha1 1ecb62062a138c70776050d3706e77d7bb84ab46

Please VOTE:

[+1] yea, ship it!
[+0] meh, don't care
[-1] nope because ${showstopper}

+1
Huge thanks to Mark to make this finally happen!

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence