Hi,
from the last successful build that was deployed to repository.a.o by Jenkins
(the day before yesterday, Monday 19th):

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/ext/camel/syncope-ext-camel-persistence-jpa/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/syncope-ext-camel-persistence-jpa-3.0.0-20210419.073820-1024.jar

I did decompile a sample entity class:

https://gist.github.com/ilgrosso/7ba7d41c7114ee8cbfc834f357865470

where, as you can see, the method

pcSetDetachedState(java.lang.Object) from
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PersistenceCapable

is not implemented: hence, the Maven build error reported below is effectively
correct, even though this was not happening until Monday 19th.

If I revert locally the last commit by Mark:

https://github.com/apache/openjpa/commit/5b67ce51801cb646d772dadd03a623312603a0df

all is back working again.

Is it ok if I go ahead and revert that commit? Meanwhile, we can look for a
proper solution.
WDYT?

Regards.