OM-377 is reproducible, and the code of calendar click handlers frighten me
a lot :))
OM-475 is also reproducible, as soon as you click at OM flash area F11 is
not handled by browser anymore, and I have no idea where to search who
catches this keypress ...

I propose to move OM-270 to 3.0 and prepare RC (I don't believe It will
pass as RC1 :)) )

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 1:40 PM, seba.wag...@gmail.com <seba.wag...@gmail.com

--
WBR