sure
it is here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/tags/2.1RC1/README

Release Notes 2.1
=============
_Admin/Calendar HTML5 UI_
Additional HTML5 Wicket based UI is added (fully customizable with CSS)

_Integration with Asterisk_
Integration with Asterisk was refactored. Confbridge is now used
instead of Meetme.
Basic support for video is added (unstable).

_Using SWF11 for Video Components_
All audio/video related components now use SWF11 for broadcasting and receiving
audio and video signals. Echo cancellation can be enabled in the
config. H264 is now used
as video codec to enable SIP video support.

_Cluster capabilities_
OM can be configured in cluster environment

_Private Chat_
Ability to send private chat messages in the room is added

_Network testing tool/script_
Network testing *nix script is added and GUI network testing tools are added.

_Emails Queue_
Emails are now able to be resend in case of bad SMTP settings

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax